A position has arisen for the fulltime position of Graduate Engineer to support or Building Compliance department.
Posting date: 25.4.17
Closing date: 16.7.17
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support customers in how to achieve target air permeability results.
- Travel to carry out effective building air tightness tests on site.
- Identify air leakage paths in buildings that have failed a test.
- Where a test fails, help the client identify reasons for failure.
- Provide the air tightness testing department with valid and complete air tightness test data, enabling compilation of test reports in accordance with ISO/en 13829.
- Ensure client satisfaction, including promptly dealing with client queries and concerns.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all clients and work colleagues.
- Develop a clear understanding of the range of services which Clean Energy Ireland provide.
It is expected you will have:
- Strong communication and organisational skill, ideally with a very good understanding of building construction.
- Computer literacy.
- A professional approach to team and client relationship
- Enthusiasm, a good work ethic, self motivation and a flexible approach.
- A full Irish driving licence for vehicles up to 3500kg.
Applications from candidates with building site engineering/Environmental Engineering qualifications and experience would be welcome as the role can be extended over time into a technical/consultant position.
Please note that while the position is based in Ovens Co. Cork, the work will primarily be within the Cork region but you may also be required to attend customer sites in other areas. This position may involve Saturday work and overnight stays.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business that offers some excellent prospects.
Applications should be sent to Bernie@cleanenergyireland.ie