A position has arisen for the full-time position of General Operative to support the installation of renewable energy products.
Posting date: 25.4.17
Closing date: 16.7.17
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support colleagues in the installation of renewable energy products.
- Effectively working within building sites and within private homes.
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients and work colleagues.
- Develop a clear understanding of the range of products and services which Clean Energy Ireland provide.
It is expected you will have:
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Physically fit for manual labour.
- Experience from working on construction sites.
- A professional approach to working within a team and interfacing with customers.
- Enthusiasm, a good work ethic and self-motivated.
- A full Irish driving licence for vehicles up to 3500kg.
- A valid Safe-pass and manual handling certificate.
Please note that while the position is based in Ovens Co. Cork, the work will primarily be within the Cork region but you may also be required to attend customer sites in other areas. This position may involve Saturday work and overnight stays.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business that offers some excellent prospects.
Applications should be sent to Bernie@cleanenergyireland.ie