Find out how much solar panels will cost.
Solar Installation Pricelist
€4,925 incl. Vat
€1,800 grant refund
4 kW with immersion diverter
& 2.4kWh battery
€9,500 incl. Vat
€3,000 grant refund
*Estimated by PVGIS software.
**Assumes electricity cost of €0.19 incl. vat / kWh.
Clean Energy Ireland uses a PV system that has achieved an NSAI Agrément Certificate.
This establishes proof that all materials are suitable for use under Irish site conditions.
> 30 year linear power output guarantee.
> 20 year product guarantee.
> Inverter comes with a standard 5 year warranty.
> Option to extend this to 10 years.
> 7 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Figures stated for a pitched roof installation (bungalow).
- PV Modules: 320W, Mono, Black. 1650mm x 992mm.
- Property location is within a 40km radius of Cork city.
- Inverter & battery is installed in the attic/crawl space.
- Cable runs from panels to fuseboard to be assessed.
- Based on assumptions, locations, roof surface, roof access etc.
- Client ensures SEAI grant eligibility before works commence.
- A BER assessment is not included.
- Client may need to acquire planning permission.
- Prices are a guide only. Final quote is subject to a site assessment.
We believe in providing our customers with industry leading quality on all of the products that we install at Clean Energy Ireland.
All of our Solar Panels have been laboratory tested and awarded NSAI Agrement Certification. You can rest assured that any panels you have installed provides the highest levels of safety, durability and quality.
- EN 61215,
- CE Certified (EN 61730),
- MCS 010-1.5, MCS 005-2.3,
- EN ISO 9001 & 14001.
*See NSAI Certificate 18/0395 for a full range of panel types and properties.
Download our NSAI Agrement Certificate
Get in touch and our team can provide you with a qoute.