About Solar Energy
Up to €3,800 available to install solar PV in your home today.
Solar energy is the technology used to harness the sun’s energy and make it useable. Solar energy is a renewable source of energy. It is free and does not damage the environment. Most electricity is made by burning fossil fuels, which release carbon dioxide and pollution. Solar energy does not release anything into the air, so it is a clean source of energy and does not damage our planet.
- Reduce your energy bill,
- Improve the environment,
- Free energy after the initial installation,
- No green house gases,
- Applicable everywhere, even in remote locations.
SEAI SOLAR GRANTS
There are significant grants available for qualifying homes under the SEAI Better Home Energy scheme. Clean Energy Ireland is an approved SEAI installer and can help maximise any available grants:
We will perform a free and no obligations site assessment. Our trained engineers can advise and propose on the most suitable solar PV system for your requirements. In order to provide you with the best information during our visit we would like you to complete a questionnaire first. Please download the attached questionnaire and return to your nearest Passive House System office. Alternatively submit your house & site drawings to any of our offices and we can return system and cost proposals.
Solar System Design
Clean Energy Ireland offer a wide range of solar design services for both the solar contractor and DIY solar system installer. We can assist with every aspect of the solar design for your project.
- Residential Solar System Design Services,
- Commercial Solar System Design Services,
- Solar Panel Placement drawings,
- Solar System Site Plan drawings and PV design assistance,
- Single line Electrical Schematics,
- Assistance with selection of solar mounting hardware,
- Stamped testing reports on the solar panel mounting systems.
PV systems are suitable for commercial applications, new and existing dwellings. We design them basing on a customer’s budget, electricity needs, size/shape and a PV system of orientation of panel space.
In a typical 3 bed house (using 3290 k 1.5 – 2 kWp (about 12 to 15m2) could provide 50% of your annual electricity requirements. We provide installation services for: Existing houses, New developments, Bars & restaurants, Commercial buildings, Dairy farms, Pig & poultry farms, Shops & stores, Warehouses.
1) Clean Energy Ireland examines your energy consumptions and proposes a system to meet a percentage of that demand.
2) Solar PV Modules are mounted on the best available roof space. (Special brackets can be installed for ground mounting).
3) The solar inverter (converts DC voltage to AC voltage) is connected to the main distribution board.
4) When the Solar PV Panels are producing more electricity than you use, the surplus is fed back to the grid or sent to an immersion/heater.
5) At times of higher demand the shortfall is made up by power drawn from the grid
Get in touch with us, to find out if you more about our Solar Services.