Clean Energy Ireland offer a wide range of solar design services for the solar contractor and DIY solar system installer. We can assist with every aspect of the solar design for your project contact us for details and a quote for your solar system project.
- Residential Solar System Design Services,
- Commercial Solar System Design Services,
- Solar Panel Placement drawings,
- Solar System Site Plan drawings and PV design assistance,
- Single line Electrical Schematics,
- Assistance with selection of solar mounting hardware,
- Stamped testing reports on the solar panel mounting systems.
We will perform a Free and No Obligations site assessment. Our trained engineers can advise and propose on the most suitable solar PV system for your requirements. In order to provide you with the best information during our visit we would like you to complete a questionnaire first. Please download the attached questionnaire and return to your nearest Passive House System office. Alternatively submit your house & site drawings to any of our offices and we can return system and cost proposals.
1. Single-phase generator rated up to 25 Ampere(6kW) at low voltage [230V],
2. Three-phase generator rated up to 16 Ampere(11Kw) at low voltage [230/400V].
- Complete a micro-generation notification form available from the ESB on 1850 372757 or download a pdf. version from www.esb.ie..
- A wait period of twenty days is mandatory before proceeding with the install, during this time ESB networks may request more information. If after the twenty days no notice to suspend installation has been received the install of the equipment may proceed.
- The inverters we install and stock are grid compliant with the Irish grid and have been certified to the specific Irish Settings as published in EN 50438.
- After the wait period proceed with works with a registered electrical contractor to ETCI standards.
- Once the Solar PV system is installed send through a valid Completion Certificate to ESB Networks. When this is done the import/export meter can be installed.
For more information please visit the ESB website: