Solar Thermal Service
Solar Thermal Service comprises an overview of the entire installation, carried out by experienced qualified plumber. Standard ST Service includes:
- Check of all piping and connections.
- Pressure test of the solar panel circuit.
- Temperature sensors test.
- Calibrate the flow rate.
- Inspection of the solar panel controller, reprogramming if needed.
- Detailed Service Record completed at the end of service; copy provided to customer.
Standard lead time for service calls is 1-2 weeks, subject to availability. Please note we only service our own installations. Solar Thermal systems should be serviced every year.
SOLAR THERMAL SYSTEMS SHOULD BE SERVICED
All warranties are voided if not appropriately serviced.
STANDARD LEADTIME FOR SERVICE CALLS
(BUT THIS CAN VARY)
STANDARD ST SERVICING PRICE:
STANDARD SERVICE €180 INCLUDING VAT
ADDITIONAL ITEMS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED:
Glycol Replacement – €113.50 per 10 litres of concentrate
Replacement sensors €20
Replacement Pump in pump station €107.85
Replacement Expansion Vessel €73.75
Replacement Solar Pump station €323.50
Replacement Controller €160
Contact us to book your Solar Thermal System service.