The Solar Photovoltaic (PV) panels transform daylight directly into electricity and is a rapidly expanding market worldwide. The panels produce DC voltage during daylight hours, this is converted immediately to normal ESB compatible voltage and is distributed throughout your property. Excess power can be exported back to the grid, or used for space or water heating.
The sun provides us with an unlimited and reliable source of free energy. Solar PV (Photovoltaic) panels harness this free and natural energy and convert it into useful electricity. lf the PV installation is designed correctly you could get all your electricity from the panels during periods of the day.
how it works
- Clean Energy Ireland examines your energy consumption and proposes a system to meet a percentage of that demand.
- Solar PV Modules are mounted on the best available roof space. (Special brackets can be installed for ground mounting).
- The solar inverter (converts DC voltage to AC voltage) is connected to the main distribution board.
- When the Solar PV Panels are producing more electricity than you are using, the surplus is fed back to the grid or sent to an immersion/heater.
- At times of higher demand the shortfall is made up by power drawn from the grid.
- Own your electricity supply,
- Future proof against rising electricity costs,
- Reduce carbon foot print,
- Excess energy can be exported back to grid,
- Extra modules can be easily added,
- No maintenance and long service life,
- Heats your hot water,
- Allow for commercial tax write-offs,
- Various Solar PV installations in Leinster
We believe in providing our customers with industry leading quality on all of the products that we install at Clean Energy Ireland.
All of our Solar Panels have been laboratory tested and awarded NSAI Agrement Certification. You can rest assured that any panel you have installed provides the highest levels of safety, durability and quality.
- EN 61215,
- CE Certified (EN 61730),
- MCS 010-1.5, MCS 005-2.3,
- EN ISO 9001 & 14001.
*See NSAI Certificate 18/0395 for a full range of panel types and properties.
Download our NSAI Agrement Certificate