Over the past decade there has been an increased demand on builders, architects and engineers to improve the thermal efficiency of our homes. Making them draught free and well insulated. This could lead to poor air quality and can significantly increase the effects of asthama and other respiratory problems, condensation, mould growth, unpleasant smells and a build up of toxic gases.
Clean energy Ireland is a BPEC approved installer and commissioner of ventilation systems and provides a full turnkey solution including the following.
- Ventilation planning,
- Equipment installation,
- System commissioning,
- Support & maintenance
At Clean Energy Ireland, we offer a number of Ventilation solution to help you meet the building Regulations Part F
HRV - Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Continuous supply and extract ventilation in one system.
- Heat exchange to recover energy usually lost through other ventilation methods.
MEV - Mechanical Extract Ventilation
- Continuous extraction of air “wet” rooms.
- Self balancing constant adjustable pressures saves energy.
- Humidity and PIR contolled system.
DCV - Demand Controlled Ventilation
- Continuous extraction of air from “wet” rooms.
- Self-balancing constant adjustable pressure saves energy.
- Humidity and PIR controlled system.
Single Room Heat Recovery
- Improve air quality on a room by room basis.
- Continuous supply and extract ventilation.
Take a look at this article that was published by the Irish Examiner highlighting the benefits of some the mechanical ventilation systems that are available from Clean Energy Ireland
Find out more about our ventilation systems